The Nigeria International Agro Inputs and Agro Equipment Expo, NIAA West Africa, will be held at Kano Metro, Kano State, Nigeria, Largest Agro inputs and Equipment marketing hub in Sub-Sahara, West Africa.
This edition will integrate new product and service exhibition, marketing and technical exchange and B2B tour and trade talks together. Also, there will open an active business matchmaking window through which exhibitor and agricultural enterprises may march into the productive business market, and will realize an annual get-together for international agriculture business performers.
- Build brand awareness and active clients
- Generate new markets, sales leads and business network
- Demonstrate products and service
- Conduct market research and meet the buyers face-to-face
- Be part of B2B trade and tour opportunities
- Source new agents, distributors, importers or exporters
- Upgrade awareness of company or existing products
- Increase sales to current buyers